RUNNERS, FOILMEN MEET TOMORROW

Peroymen Face Strong MIT Mikkolamen Meet Tufts

Harvard's minor sports squads will see action this weekend, with a fencing match, and an indoor track meet on the docket for Saturday. The track squad is set to travel to Tufts for a practice meet, while Rene Peroy's fencing team will meet an M. I. T. outfit in the Indoor Athletic Building.

Jaakko Mikkola's men of the board and field events will be facing a Tufts team that they have already beaten once this season in a practice meet and although the team is without the services of its big milers, and the sprinters are not yet rounded into shape, it can expect more competition later in the season than it will get on Saturday.

The fencing team will be gunning to beat virtually the same Tech team that edged them last year by the slim total of one point. Led by Arthur Du Bois and Wade Rockwood, the match will be a regular match, consisting of foils, sabre, and epee tests, and will start at 2:30 o'clock.

The Jayvee wrestlers, coached by Jay Schaffrein, have scheduled a meet for this Saturday after a comparatively short practice session. To date the squad list has been so indefinite that Schaffrein has kept most tryouts on the squad in hopes of developing a well-rounded team later in the season.