Tead to Deliver Talk as Part of Teachers' Parley

"Equalizing Educational Opportunity Beyond the Secondary School" will be the topic of the annual Alexander James Inglis Lecture in Secondary Education to be given by Ordway Tead, chairman of the New York City Board of Higher Education, Wednesday at 8 o'clock in the Fogg Art Museum Large Lecture Hall.

The Inglis Lecture will be given as part of the program of the fifty-sixth annual meeting of the Harvard Teachers Association, which is now being held under the auspices of the Graduate School of Education. The theme of this year's meeting is, "A United Nation Through United Schools."

Hold Education Conferences

Conferences on subjects such as educational psychology, inter-group education, and guidance constitute the bulk of the program of the Association's meeting, which began Friday and will last until Saturday.

The Inglis Lectureship was established "in honor of the memory of Alexander J. Inglis, professor of Education at the University from 1914 to 1924, by his friends and colleagues, to perpetuate the spirit of his labors and contribute to the solution of problems in the field of his interest."