Pretzel Bending Limbers Aspirants In Tonight's Competition Inaugural

Beer will flow like Old Jordan.

Pretzels?

By the double handful.

How come all this?

It's just the opening of the CRIMSON's summer competitions for the news and busy boards.

The editors of the summer staff are going to be around their building at 14 Plympton Street at 7:30 o'clock this evening to talk to everyone interested in trying out during the summer months.

The heart of the CRIMSON, to hear a news board man tell it, is the harum scarum band of ragamuffins who make it their business to know what is going on around the University and associated institutions

Lest anyone get the idea that the life of a news board man is all meat and no potatoes, be it understood here and now that candidates will be expected to take their turn at interviewing visiting strip teasers, local nuts, and other such dull material.

The news board competition is open to Freshmen and first term Sophomores with an eye for news and an ability to write interestingly. The competition will last through the end of the summer.

Previous newspaper experience is helpful but certainly not a pre-requisite for the competition. If you have a yen to see interesting things and talk to interesting people, drop those textbooks and drink some beer on the CRIMSON tonight at 7:30 o'clock in the Crimson Building at 14 Plympton Street.

When the doors at 14 Plympton Street swing open at 7:30 tonight, the CRIMSON Business Board will welcome as candidates any second term Freshmen, Sophomores, and especially qualified first term Juniors. The Business Board forms the financial backbone of the paper: therefore, the activities of the other boards of the paper depend in great measure upon the quantity of revenues.

The work of the business board consists of selling advertising and doing the multitude of things required in running Cambridge's Only Breakfast Table Patly. Candidates will be given thorough instruction in "the art of selling" and an intensive course in accounting, printing and advertising technology, and above all, business practice. The opportunities and experience offered by the Business Board are unique at Harvard. It is the only way to achieve actual contact with the business world while at College. You are invited to come in tonight and talk it over while having a couple of beers or cokes.