College, 'Cliffe NSA Assigned New Projects

A brace of trans-Atlantic student shipments in opposite directions fell into the lan of Harvard and Radcliffe at Saturday's regional NSA meeting at Agassiz Hall.

To Radcliffe went the assignment of managing a tri-nation tour of 100 American students to England, France, and Holland, While receiving applications from all over the country, eventually to be passed upon by the NSA executive board, the Radcliffe delegates will establish contact with the Dutch student union and other youth groups overseas.

The College delegates will continue to investigate the possibility of bringing displaced persons from overseas into the United States, and finding them living facilities.

Gilbert Heads Region

Alice Gilbert '49 was confirmed as the New England regional chairman, and Frederic D. Houghteling '50 received a similar vote of confidence for the treasurership. One more local figure took a place on the regional board when Robert C. Fisher '51 was elected as recording secretary.

As a reciprocal gesture, Smith College was given the job of bringing about 50 European students ever here for the summer.