PBH Introduces 'Cliffe '53

The first session of the annual Phillips Brooks House tea-dance classic was run off yesterday to show the latest in fall fashions and Radcliffe girls.

Attendant Harvards, enjoying a happy one to one ratio, felt that the fall term had really begun as they danced to the official PBH victoria, quaffed the famous PBH punch, and lounged with their partners on the luxurious PBH couches.

Savants say that the unprecedented even ratio was caused by the Frozh disillusionment at the Radcliffe Freshman Dance last Saturday. The boy-girl ratio then was 15 to one, in the classic tradition of this encounter. Also, this tea-dance was not as well advertised as usual.

A new wrinkle was supplied by the University Theater, whose agouts passed out listfuls of free ducats to all comers.

The festivities will be continued this afternoon and Friday afternoon from 4 to 5:30 p.m. All undergraduates are invited.

The grand finale will of course, be the selection by CRIMSON editors of Miss Radcliffe, Class of 1953, who will got fame, enough dates for four years of college, modeling opportunities, and her picture in the CRIMSON.