125 Radcliffe Girls Flock to Hear Bryan Green Give Talk on Religion

One hundred and twenty-five Radcliffe girls waited almost half an hour last night for Canon Bryan Green at Cabot Hall. When he did appear he offered to give a talk or answer questions on anything from "Christianity and social problems" to "nationalization of British industry.

Canon Green began the evening by discussing the significance of the cross in Christianity. "If the cross doesn't come into your prayers, then you have not experienced Christianity and are not a Christian," he said.

Green, who has come from England to Boston on a preaching mission "to win unchurched people for Christ" believes in an "intellectual approach." He made the trip to Radcliffe for a special 10 p.m. appearance, after addressing 8,000 people at Mechanics Hall in Boston, in the fourth address of his nine day stand there.

Ending his discussion of Christian beliefs, Green said, agnosticism is often the mark of real Christianity. The real Christian is certain of the love of Christ, but he realizes there are other realms where he knows nothing."