Booters Attempt Comeback In Today's Game with B.U.

By James M. Storey

Although the Crimson soccer team carries an unimpressive no wins-one tie-two loss record into today's game with Boston University, coach Bruce Munro is confident that his booters will finally break into the victory column. The game is scheduled for 3 p.m. at Riverside.

Munro is hopeful because the Terriers have played only one game, a 3 to 2 loss to Brandeis, and he does not expect them to be in the same class with any of the Crimson's three previous opponents--Amherst, Tufts, or Wesleyan.

And besides that, Berk Johnson, veteran left outside, is back in action after missing the last two games with a bruised leg. With him on the starting forward line will be Frank Davies at left inside, Maurice Toro (who scored the Crimson's only goal against Wesleyan) at center, Juan Rodriguez, who was at halfback last game, at right inside, and regular right outside Win Knowlton.

Munro had a morning practice on the holiday, and yesterday he drilled the team in plays and fundamentals. He was pleased at the showing in the first half against Wesleyan, though in the last two periods the Crimson fell apart.

The Crimson halfbacks will be Rusty McIntosh, Craig Zane, and either Booby Dean or Dana Getchell. Captain Charley Ufford and Bob Sobel will again start at the fullback posts, backed by Charley Platt and Lou Tiger, with Rog Taylor in the goal.