Wrestlers in Inter-House Tourney Enter Semi-Finals in I.A.B. Today

The inter-House wrestling tournament began yesterday afternoon in the I.A.B. with a large field of 55 wrestlers from the Houses and 35 from the Yard.

The semi-finals in the three-day tournament will be held at 3:15 p.m. today in the I.A.B.

In the House matches, Dick Quintilian of Adams House will wrestle Ed Cross of Dunster House. In the 130 lb. class, Bob Weiler of Dunster will meet Dave McLean of Leverett. In the 137 lb. division, Bob Holmes of Leverett will take on Bob Collier of Dudley, while Frank Fawcett of the Bellboys meets Bob McLaughlin of the Puritans.

In the 147 lb. class John Cole and Bob Wilbur, both of Eliot, will square off in the first match. Dennis Ury of Adams House will meet last year's champ, Bill Schoeberlin of Eliot House, in the second match. In the 157 lb. division, Bob Schoenberg of the Elephants will meet Leverett's Ray Gallo and John Hey of Winthrop will face Burton Hersh of Dunster. In the 167 lb. pairings, Charley Harding of Lowell House will meet Jeff Ball of the Funsters, and Bill Miller of Dunster will wrestle Ken Swan of Kirkland.

The 177 lb. matches will pit Henry Ziegler of Eliot House against George Martin of Dunster and Laurence Alpert of the Deacons against Peter Sourian of Eliot.

In the unlimited division, Peter Gaynor of Leverett will wrestle Ed Kennedy of Winthrop and Pete Banks of the Puritans will meet last year's winner, Tim Anderson of Eliot House. HOUSE HOCKEY LEAGUE   W  L  T  P Eliot  8  1  3  19 Dudley  7  3  1  15 Kirkland  5  5  2  12 Winthrop  4  5  3  11 Lowell  5  5  0  10 Dunster  3  5  3  9 Leverett  4  6  1  9 Adams  2  8  1  5