HUC to Continue Studying Parietal Hour Extensions

The Harvard Undergraduate Council is week decided to continue studying a proposal to extend parietal hours on Saturday evenings after football games. The council made no specific recommendations, however.

The resolution calls for the House Committee chairmen to sound out their who reportedly hold varying opinions on the advisability and length of extension. The HUC will consider these opinions when they draw up a formal . They will then submit this request the Masters Committee on the Houses, which has jurisdiction over parietal rules. definite time schedule for these plans as been established.

Tenth House Plans

The HUC also made plans to meet soon with Arthur D. Trottenberg '42, Assistant for Resources and Planning, to discuss and suggest facilities in the Tenth . They authorized a preliminary of the House selection system.

After a presentation of the figures and action to the interhouse dining experiment, the Council was optimistic about its success. When Trottenberg his official evaluation at the the month, they plan to recommend interhouse be continued.

Tenth House Plans

Tenth House Plans