Stickmen Face Green In Easy League Duel

Harvard's lacrosse team will try to pick up its second Ivy victory in a row when it takes on Dartmouth at 2:30 p.m., Saturday, on Soldiers Field.

The only thing the Crimson knows for sure about the Big Green is that they've lost all their Ivy games this season and should not pose much of a threat. "Dartmouth is the one team we just haven't had time to scout," coach Bruce Munro said yesterday. "We don't know quite what strategy to expect from them."

Munro wants to keep his team from becoming too overconfident. Last week the Crimson stunned a cocky and undefeated Princeton team, 10-9. It was the first time Harvard had beaten the defending Ivy champs in 43 years.

"It's been kind of hard to get up for this game after last week," captain Tom Nicosia said last night. "Since it's an Ivy game, we should get up enough to win without much trouble. From what we've heard Dartmouth has been bombed by just about everybody they've played."

Decimated Attendance

A week of hour exams and term papers decimated practice attendance. Munro expects to have his whole squad on hand to greet the Hanoverians tomorrow. "I plan to use the same line-up that started against Princeton," Munro said.

Last year Harvard whipped the Big Green, 7-4, at Hanover.