MUSIC

The Paul Madore Chorale--presents Haydn's The Seasons with soprano Susanne Dimmock, tenor Martin Kelly and baritone Donald Wilkinson. For tickets and information call (508) 774-7981 or 595-6535. At ste. Anne's Church in Salem. Sunday at 3:30 p.m.

Della Reese--performs in a gala jazz extravaganza to benefit Dimock Community Health Center, Roxbury. Tickets are $100, $75 for WGBH members. For information call Steppin' Out at 442-5077. In the World Trade Center in Boston Saturday at 8 p.m.

Violinist-Percussionist Ricardo Frota--in an evening of spontaneous music improvisation. Presented by Mobius, Boston's artist-run center for experimental work in all media. Frota is an improviser and experimental composer, a violinist and percussionist who has performed in Europe, Brazil and the U.S. At Mobius at 354 Congress St. near the South Station stop on the Red Line. Call 542-7416. Tickets are $7. Saturday at 8 p.m.

The Boston Cecilia Chorus and Period Instrument Orchestra--begins its 116th season with Handel's Israel in Egypt and Organ Concerto in F. With soprano Nancy Armstrong, soprano and alto Laurie Monahan, tenor Paul Kirby and basses Robert Honeysucker and David Ripley. Tickets are $25, $16 and $8. Call 232-4540. In the New England Conservatory's Jordan Hall Saturday at 8 p.m.

Spyro Gyra--in concert at the Berklee performance Center in Boston. Tickets are $19.50 and $21.50. Call 641-1010. Friday at 7 and 9:45 p.m.

Chick Corea Elektric Band--celebrates the release of its new CD "Beneath the Mask." Tickets are $22.50 and $24.50. Call 876-7777. At the Berklee Performance Center on Sunday at 7 p.m.

Jazz pianist Geoffrey Dana Hicks--performs at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum at 280 The Fenway in Boston. The Concert is free with museum admission. Call 734-1359. Saturday at 3 p.m.

The Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Trio--performs at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum at 280 The Fenway in Boston. The concert is in the Tapestry Room and is free with museum admission. Call 734-1359. Sunday at 1:30 p.m.

Boston University Jazz Lab Band--with director James O'Dell performs at the Tsai Performance Center at 685 Commonwealth Ave. in Boston. Call 353-3345. Friday at 8 p.m.

Boston University Symphony Orchestra--with conducter David Hoose performs Mozart's Davidde Penitente, KV 469 and Brahms" Piano Quartet in G-Minor. At the Tsai Performance Center at 685 Commonwealth Ave. in Boston. Call 353-3345. Saturday at 8 p.m.

Chapel series--with classical guitarist Berit Strong. Free, in the MIT chapel Thursday at noon.

Musicians-Behind-the-Desks Series--with Local Cultural. Free, in MIT's Killian Hall Friday at noon.

MIT Symphony Orchestra--with director David Epstein and pianist Patrick O'Byrne performs Ravel's Concerto for the Left Hand, De Falla's Nights in the Gardens of Spain and Debussy's Nocturnes. Tickets are $1. In MIT's Kresge Auditorium Saturday at 8:30 p.m.

Musicians-Behind-the-Desks Series--the Providence Players perform works of Telemann, Loeillet, Morel, Marais and Bach. Free, in MIT's Killian Hall Wednesday at noon.

Vajrakilaya cham, Sacred Meditation Dance and Music of Tibet--the Tibetan lamas giving this benefit performance are part of an ancient sacred tradition, carefully preserved and ritually passed down from father to son, and teacher to student since the 8th century. In John Hancock Hall at 180 Berkeley St. in Copley Sq. in Boston. Tickets are $15. Call 547-9433. Saturday at 8 p.m.

Blues Traveler with special guest Widespread Panic--in the Orpheum Theatre. Tickets are $16.50 in advance, $17.50 day of show. Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.

Phyliss Hymand with Keith Washington--perform at the Boston Symphony Hall. Tickets on sale at the Berklee Performance Center box office, or call 931-2000. Saturday at 7 and 10:30 p.m.

George Michael--playing at the worcester Centrum. Call (413) 737-5152 for ticket information. Saturday.