Foreign Study

By Elizabeth H. Wiltshire

He added that the staff could continue the committee's programs under the auspices of another agency, such as the Center for International Affairs (CFIA).

The staff has used outside grants instead of money from the Faculty budget, to fund its programs, which include a computer system for identifying people interested in the committee's services, as well as sponsoring seminars and lectures, Cheryl H. Keen, one of the two doctoral candidates who are coordinators of the committee, said yesterday.

"I think the work of the committee could continue without the committee," she said, adding that, "The CFIA is quite willing to offer us an umbrella."

Although the Faculty had ordered CUE to review the committee during this academic year, administrative errors will delay it until next year, Glen W. Bowersock '57, associate dean of the Faculty for undergraduate education, told CUE yesterday.

Keyfitz has agreed to remain as chairman until the review is completed, because no one else would take the position, he said.