By Namuungoo Enkhbat

In Photos: The 2023 Boston Fashion Awards

The 2023 Boston Fashion Awards celebrated cultural diversity and self-expression throughout the local Boston fashion scene.
By Namuungoo Enkhbat

The 2023 Boston Fashion Awards celebrated cultural diversity and self-expression throughout the local fashion scene at the Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport on Oct. 2. The eventful evening included music and dance performances, in addition to a fashion show and award ceremony.

By Namuungoo Enkhbat

A VIP reception preceded the main event and included opportunities for fashion enthusiasts to socialize with each other and take a closer look at the collections featured in the show.

Featured designers and boutiques included Denise Hajjar, Renu Gupta, Melissa Stern, Bloom Lingerie, Bogosplit, Sabrina Ortega, Marisa Babcock, and Tahanee Shabazz. Collections were tailored to a variety of occasions, as there were perfect looks for glamorous evening gowns, multi-purposeful garments, and even more casual wear on display.

MAJOR IMPACT! from the Berklee College of Music brought jazz tunes to the stage as youthful dancers impressed the audience with synchronized movements and remarkable energy.

The co-hosts Miss Massachusetts 2023 Chelsea A. Vuong ’22 and Hip-Hop artist Chad Shabazz from High Vibrations announced the nominees and winners in Boston’s fashion scene, ranging from runway models and jewelry makers to beauty salons. The crowd consisted of people admiring beauty and supporting the local community.

On CampusArtsCampus ArtsMetro Arts