BOSTON HARBOR.

A book uniform in size and style with King's "Handbook of Boston" will appear next month from the publishing department of Moses King's book-store. Its title will be King's "Handbook of Boston Harbor." Its pages are devoted to a careful and thorough description of the beautiful harbor of Boston, the marine park of a great State, and the place of summer recreation for hundreds of thousands of people. It aims to be at once a guide to the localities, a history of their ancient quaintness and modern uses, and an artistic memento of scenes which have become, to so many persons, imbued with the deepest interest and the pleasantest associations. It will be useful to harbor tourists, before their voyage, in telling them what to study and observe; on their voyage, as a constant and faithful director to the most interesting localities; and after the voyage, for reviving and refreshing its memories, and adding a new enjoyment to the backward view. The illustrations include 150 original pen-and-ink sketches made expressly for this book. The covers are admirable, the dies being from an artistic design by Ipsen.