SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

If the person who took the watch, locket and chain from locker No, 471 in the Hemenway Gymnasium on Friday last will return the same to Horace S. Bartlett, under Holyoke House, Harvard square, fifty dollars reward will be given him and no questions asked.

Dr. Humphreys begs to inform his old pupils and others that he will be at 6 Mt. Auburn street, Cambridge, on Saturdays from 12 to 1 o'clock, and happy to see any who may wish to consult him.

Lost within the past week $10 in money. Will any one having found the same please leave word at 68 Thayer.

Lost-Sealskin glove, finder please leave at Leavitt and Peirce's.

Wanted-A club of students can be accommodated at 64 Mt. Auburn St. Mrs. Bucknell.

Wanted-A club of students can be accommodated at 5 Linden street, Cambridge, Mrs. Mooney.

A. E. A. Godnefrin, teacher of French. No. 40 Montgomery street, Boston.

Found-Two silver rings, left in the gymnasium, can be found at 16 Hilton.

Lost-A small ebony ruler in U. E. R. Finder will confer a favor by leaving it at Peirce and Leavitt's.

Mgr. Capel will hold a series of conference during this week, afternoons at 4 for ladies, evenings at 7.30 for men in Church of the Sacred Heart, Sixth street, East Cambridge, on "Life according to the Gospel." Reserved seats for the course 50 cents each. Seats may be hired at the stores or at the parochial residence, corner Fourth and Otis streets, where a diagram of the pews may be seen. All Catholic and non-Catholic-welcome.

Twenty-five cents each will be paid for a limited number of No.2, Vol. 6, of the Harvard Lampoon, at the office of the Co-operative Society.

Mr. E. J. Ferris has finally consented to take classes in sparring to consist of four members each. Terms: Twenty-four lessons (private) $20; twenty-four lessons (in classes) $15. Those wishing to enter the winter sports should commence at once. Hours, 9 A. M. to 6 P M., over Ramsay's drug store.