Dramatic Notes.

Boston Museum. - John T. Raymond in "Fresh, The American," 7.45. The play deals with the adventures of an American who has gotten into a Turkish harem. The character of Ferdinand Nervy Fresh, played by Mr. Raymond, is one which is peculiarly suited to this clever comedian, and he does full justice to it.

Bijou Theatre. - Neil Burgess, in "Vim," 7.45. Mr. Burgess still continues to crowd the Bijou with his impersonation of Mrs. Paffy, which is really one of the best pieces of character acting we have seen for some time. The revolving stage forms quite a feature of the entertainment.

Boston Theatre. - Baker & Farron, in "A Soap Bubble," 7.45. This is a bright little comedy, something after the Charles Hoyt order, though totally lacking the coarseness which usually characterizes that author's works. Mr. Farron's eccentric movements with his hands are something so new in this line of acting that they are quite refreshing.

Hollis Street Theatre - "Pepita," 7.45. Mr. Rich seems to have the happy faculty of knowing just what will suit the public taste, and Pepita is one of his happiest selections. Miss Lillian Russell looks and acts her part charmingly. Mr. Soloman has outdone himself in the music, that is, judging by his earlier productions. We consider it the highest praise we can give to say that "Pepita" is fully up to the standard of the operas produced at this theatre.

Park Theatre - Madison Square Company in Sealed Instructions. 7.45.

Globe Theatre. W. J. Scanlan in Shane-na-lawn. 7.45.