Harvard Cricket Association.

A very well attended meeting of the Harvard Cricket Association was held at the room of Mr. Ellis, 37 Brattle street, on Saturday evening last. The election of officers for the ensuing year resulted as follows : President, James B. Markoe, '89, 37 Brattle street; secretary and manager, Reynolds D. Brown, '90, 35 Matthews; treasurer, T. Willing Balch, '90, 729 Cambridge street.

It was further decided that the office of vice-president be abolished, and that the captain as usual be elected by the eleven.

Two committees were appointed-one to consult with the Athletic Committee of the college, and the other, consisting of Messrs. Longstreth, '91, Stokes, '91, and O. B. Judson, '90, to take temporary charge of the freshman eleven.

After various questions and much debate as to ways and means of promoting interest in cricket throughout the college, the meeting adjourned,

After adjournment, the following gentlemen joined the association : From '90-G, L. Barney, F. M. Brown, C. F. Judson, O. B. Judson, F. B. Myers; from '91-T. Barron, J. Geery, F. Keene, N. P. Stokes.