Princeton and Harvard

DECIDE TO WITHDRAW.

The meeting in Boylston Hall last night was a very large and dignified one. Mr. D. P. Griswold presided, and at his side sat Mr. Willard, the captain of the nine, Mr. Willard arose and read the resolutions of withdrawal, and said that he hoped there would be some remarks before the matter was put to vote. A telegram to the CRIMSON announcing, Princeton's satisfaction was handed Mr. Willard who read it amid great applause. There was dignified stlence for five minutes after the close of Mr. Willard's speech. Then Mr. W. A. Brooks, '87, moved that the report be ratified: carried; ayes, everybody; noes, none heard. On Mr. Carey's motion to adjourn the meeting broke up.

PRINCETON LEADS.[Special Despatch to the CRIMSON.]

PRINCETON, N. J., Feb. 16.College voted unanimously in favor of the new base-ball league.

F. S. SPAULDING,[The meeting was held at 4 p.m. - EDS. CRIMSON].

YALE CAUTION.NEW HAVEN, Conn., Feb. 16.

No definite action. Committee of five to confer with Alumni Committee of New York and report at meeting next week.

W. H. COWLES.It is useless to add anything to our editorial of yesterday. "We have not one of us, been a moment unfavorable to the new plan; it is the best thing for all of us. Congratulations brothers! Hurrah for the new league!"