Freshman Glee Club at Worcester.

The Freshman Glee and Banjo clubs went to Worcester last Friday afternoon as the guests of R. M. Washburn, and had a very enjoyable time. They were met at the station by barges and conveyed to Lake Quinsigamond, where a steamer was boarded. After a sail of an hour a swim was taken at one end of the lake and the party returned to the Quinsigamond Boat Club House where they were hospitably received by Capt. Winslow of the '85 ball nine and other members of the club.

At seven o'clock the Bay State House was reached and hasty preparations made for the concert which began at eight in Horticultural Hall. the singing and banjo playing were very good and evidently well appreciated by a large audience. During the dancing, Mr. winslow in behalf of himself and a few other Harvard alumni invited the clubs to a reception at the Bay State. This was a very pleasant ending to a very pleasant day and rousing cheers were given for Mr. Winslow, the other alumini, Mr. Washburn and the Quinsigamond Boat Club. Thanks are due also to Mr. Sleeper, '89, who had the kindness to accompany the Glee Club.