Fact and Rumor.

The mid-year marks in English A are out.

Professor Channing has taken History 12.

The new shell for the freshman crew will cost $600.

"Braume Erica" has just been begun in German C.

"Les Mariages de Paris" has just been begun in French 1a.

It is said that $3,000 is wanted by the freshman crew management.

The freshman foot ball pictures will be ready in about ten days.

Forty men are trying for the University of Pennsylvania crew.

Professor Cohn will give his lecture on "Thinking in a Foreign Language" today in French 1a.

Written exercises will come only once a week after this in German C and French 1a.

A trianglular race is talked of between Cornell, University of Pennsylvania and Bowdoin.

President Dwight is president of the American Society of Unviersity and School Extension.

The Rev. Dr. E. P. Ingersoll of Brooklyn, has been offered the presidency of Yankton College, S. D.

A number of men have been dropped from the '93 crew to make room for those who were dropped from the 'varsity.

The trustees of the Chicago University have decided to ask the citizens of Chicago for $500,000 more to expend for buildings.

Fisk University has decided to erect a chapel in memory of the late Gen. Clinton B. Fisk, with the $25,000 left to that university by him.

The Canadian Foot Ball Association will send a team to England this year. Arrangements are being made for games with the best teams in Great Britain and Ireland.

The successful candidates for the Glee Club are as follows: D. Hoadley, C. Morgan, J. C. Sharp, H. F. Taylor, B. Wells, H. H. Baker, J. H. Bell, C. Stetson, H. G. Pearson, accompanist.

The French have now secured all the rights for the excavation of Delphi and the $500 which was all that had been paid over for the American fund has been turned over to the general fund of the American Archaeological School in Athens.