Harvard Launches Third Sexual Misconduct Climate Survey

Divinity School Student Government Calls On Harvard to Divest from ‘Illegal Occupation of Palestine’

No Headline

The class championship football series finished yesterday has been in its way a marked success. Whether or not any men have actually been developed for the 'varsity eleven remains yet to be seen; but however this may be, there has certainly been an enthusiasm aroused which must if not directly, yet indirectly help the cause of football here. And this is exactly what has been needed. More men have taken active interest in the sport this year than at any time perhaps in the history of college athletics, and as a result we have had hard work and good teams.

But beside the effects of the class series upon the sport itself, there has been another result which is in the long run quite as beneficial. We refer to the reawakening of class enthusiasm. The university spirit here has among its dangers the total extinction of class feeling, and this tandency has been quietly at work for the last few years. That all class enthusiasm should be crushed out, however, seems far from desirable. We are a little apt in some ways to grow old too soon here at Harvard, and in the development of our individuality to forget that class enthusiasm when kept within proper boun has a distinct and valuable place to fill. The present series of class games seems to have served to revive in some degree this legitimate type of class spirit.