The Music Hall Concert.

The glee, banjo and mandolin clubs will give a concert in Music Hall, Boston, next Tuesday evening, April 14, for the benefit of the university crew. It will be remembered that the Boston concert last year was not a financial success; this was owing to the fact that these concerts cannot be advertised. This year the crew management is making a determined effort to insure financial success to the concert, and the effort should meet with a proper response from the students.

The clubs themselves will endeavor to make the concert one of the best given during the year. L. S. Thompson '92 will lead the glee club, and Wendell, Williams. Atkinson, Parker, and the other seniors will sing. This will probably be the last chance to hear these men with the glee club; ordinarily the seniors stop singing with the club after the mid-years, but they have consented to stay on this year until after this Boston concert. The programme will be an attractive one; it includes Irish songs by Wendell; "The Cannibalee" and Thompson's serenade by Williams; and many of the favorite college glees, as well as some new music.

Tickets are now on sale at Thurston's and at Music Hall. Reserved seats on the floor and first balcony will be one dollar; seats in the second balcony and on the floor under the balcony, fifty cents.