The University Meeting.

The entries for the 'varsity handicap games closed last evening, but as the handicaps were not made out, it was deemed advisable to wait and print both the entries and handicaps in tomorrow's CRIMSON.

The number of entries is very large for this season of the year and the appearance of many of last year's Mott Haven team is a sure sign that the events will be close and exciting. Most of the men will go out of training after these games, but the series of hare and hounds runs, which begin next Thursday, will serve to keep the middle and long distance runners in fair condition.

First and second prizes, which were on exhibition at Leavitt's, will be given in each event in which there are three or more contestants. The games will begin promptly at half past two o'clock tomorrow and will be under the management of the following officers:

Referee, G. B. Morrison; judges at finish, E. Sturgis, G. S. Mandell, H. Taggard; timers, J. G. Lathrop, E. E. Merrill, J. Graham, F. M. Wood; field judges, H. Kip, F. R. Peters, G. R. Fearing Jr.; judge of walking, E. E. Merrill; clerk of course, Phillip Gardner; assistant clerks of course, J. Bell, G. Crompton, G. C. Lee Jr.; starter, Harry S. Cornish; measurers, T. E. Smith, J. S. Wadsworth; scorers, P. Washburn, J. Grinnell; marshals, C. R. Bardeen, T. Robb, and J. Glidden.