Ninety-Five Class Meeting.

At a meeting of the class of ninetyfive held in Lower Massachusetts last night it was voted that the class attend the funeral of Linder in a body. It was also voted that the class should send some flowers. A committee was appointed to send a letter to Mr. Linder. The following letter was sent:

CAMBRIDGE, Feb. 19, 1894.

DEAR MR. LINDER:

We write to you in the name of the class of ninety-five to express, as deeply as possible the great and personal sorrow which we feel has come to all of us in the death of your son. Beside the bereavement which every one who knew him has suffered in the loss of a sincere friend, each member of the class has felt that the loss has come to him as something personal. Your son was a man whom we were proud to call a classmate and who stood to us as the representative of all that was quiet and manly.

But while our loss has been that of a classmate who was a dear friend to so many of us and who was respected by all, we appreciate that your loss is far greater and we wish to tell you of the deep sympathy that every one of us feels for you.

For the class,

ROBERT W. EMMONS. ROBERT D. WRENN. WM. W. CASWELL. ALEX. F. STEVENSON. JAMES K. WHITTEMORE. WINTHROP AMES.