Registration and Enrolment.

All students in the College, Scientific School, and Graduate School must register on Thurday, September 26. According to the new regulation, "every college student is required to hand in on the first Saturday of the academic year, between the hours of 2 and 4 p. m., at a place to be announced on the bulletin boards, a list of his studies, both prescribed and elective, for the whole year."

Under the regulation the time of handing in the list of studies is postponed from Thursday, as heretofore, to Saturday. The object of the change is two-fold. First, to enable a student to attend, if he desires, the meetings of various, courses, and thus to learn the nature of the work which will be done in them before he makes his final choice of studies Second, to avoid changes of electives in the early part of the year.

It must be remembered that the rule requiring every student to register on Thursday, between the hours of 9 a. m. and 1 p. m. still remains unchanged. The rule requiring every student to enrol himself at the first meeting in each of his studies still remains on the books.

If, on Saturday, a student finds that he has enrolled in more courses than the rules allow him to carry, he will enter in his list of studies only the allowed number of courses. If, on Saturday, he finds that he wishes to enter on his list of studies a cours in which he has not enrolled, he may do so, but should report to the instructor at the very next meeting of the course.