The 'Varsity Eleven.

The 'Varsity team had secret practice as usual yesterday afternoon. As the last hard work before the Princeton game is now over with, the practice did not last very long.

Captain Wrightington was dressed to play again but was not in the game, his only work being a run around the field. His knee was much stronger than was expected, and it is hoped that he will be able to play Saturday. Wheeler was also in the line-up again for the first time since the Brown game. He did not, however, play very long as his knee is still rather weak. There is good prospect of his playing against Princeton, especially as Mills, who has played regularly at left tackle lately, is now confined to his room with a bad cold. Woodward and Swain were both tried at tackle for a short time, and Lee also played after Wheeler withdrew from the game. Cabot's ankle is still troubling him, and as a result, Brewer is being played at left end, in case of the former being unable to enter Saturday's game. Neither Cabot nor Frank Shaw were out at all yesterday.

After yesterday's practice the team and substitutes, including all men who are at the training table were taken to Auburndale, where they will spend their leisure time before the game. Brewer, Brine, Lee and Woodward have been taken to the training table.