Dress Rehearsal of Branglebrink.

The dress rehearsal of Branglebrink was held at the Hasty Pudding Club house yesterday afternoon. The play was given with dash throughout, and for a dress rehearsal was remarkably successful. The principals have their lines faultlessly committed and give them with confidence. The chorus have been carefully trained by Mr. Gilbert; they have many original figures-the Maypole dance at the opening of the second act being especially tasteful.

The specialties were given for the first time yesterday. They are original and unusually well rendered. The X-rays are used with startling results by Prof-Ruinedgent (M. E. Stone '97). A Tyrolese dance is perfectly done by F. S. Hoppin '96, and E. N. Fenno '97. H. Schurz '97, as the Poisener of Sunday shows dramatic ability rarely seen in amateur theatricals.

Branglebrink, judging from the dress rehearsal yesterday, will be one of the most successful plays ever presented by the Hasty Pudding Club. Much of the credit will be due E. G. Knoblauch not only for his excellent work in the play, but also for his tireless labors in designing tasteful costumes and appropriate scenery.