Intercollegiate Shooting Club Formed.

Representatives of Harvard, Yale, Pennsylvania, Princeton and Columbia met in New York last Friday and organized an Intercollegiate Shooting Association. An association trophy is to be contested for each year and will go to the college which wins it three times. In addition minor trophies for individual scores are to be provided. Shoots are to take place twice each year, during the first week in May and the first week in November. It was decided that each man should shoot at thirty birds, five at a time, repid fire system, unknown angles, one man from each college. The rules of the American Trap Shooting League were adopted. Clay birds are to be used.

The permanent officers elected are: President, H. F. Lunt, Harvard; first vice-president, T. R. Coffin, Columbia; second vice-president, H. S. Paine, Princeton; secretary, O. Paul, Pennsylvania; treasurer, C. B. Spears, Yale.

The first shoot will take place on the grounds of the New Haven Shooting Club on the day of the Princeton-Yale baseball game, May 7.