HARVARD WINS.

Defeats Princeton Twenty-one Holes to Two in Intercollegiate Golf.

The second days' play in the intercollegiate golf tournament, resulted in a victory for Harvard over Princeton by a score of 21 holes to 2.

The morning round showed Harvard with ten holes to her credit and Princeton one.

Hubbard and Griswold, the first pair, handed in scores of 89 and 88 respectively, Hubbard won the match, however, by one hole.

The other matches were close with the exception of Henderson's and Wadsworth's, who beat their men 6 and 3 up respectively. Tiffany Richardson and John Stuart played one of the closest and most exciting of the day's matches. At the end of the first round Richardson was 3 up, but at the sixteenth hole Stuart caught him and, as the last two holes were halved, they were all even on the match.

The match between Clark of Harvard, and Pyne of Princeton, was also an exciting one. At the fifteenth hole Clark was one up, but Pyne gained on him, and won the match one up. The scores were Pyne, 80; Clark, 82. The morning's play thus ended with Harvard ten, Princeton one.

The matches were as follows: Harvard.    Princeton. Hubbard,  1  Griswold,  0 Richardson,  0  Stuart,  0 Clark,  0  Pyne,  1 Averell,  0  Kellogg,  0 Henderson,  6  Cooke,  0 Wadsworth,  3  Dahlgren,  0