A SENIOR CLASS BOOK

To be Published this Year for the First Time.--Its Contents

In connection with the Senior Class Album, there will be published this year for the first time a Harvard Class Book, similar to those issued each year at Yale, Princeton and Columbia. The book will serve as a key to the Class Album, its main purpose being to have a sketch of the college career of each man in the Senior Class, whose picture appears in the Album. These sketches will necessarily be short, but will include the chief events in each man's College life, and the main activities with which he has been connected.

There will be large number of other articles, relating to the class and the College, which can not go into the Album, but which will make valuable and interesting reading matter for every member of the class. For instance, class histories of the various College activities will be written by men prominent in those activities. It is also planned that the Book should contain the future address of every member of the Class and other important lists, such as one containing the names of the men from 1901 who took part in the Spanish War, men who began their course with 1901 but left College, and so forth.

As a supplement to the Album the Class book will contain a number of pictures of well-known College scenes, such as Soldiers Field during a football and a baseball game, scenes on the river and on the track.

There will be pictures of John, the Orangeman, Billy, the Postman, Jack McMaster, and other well-known characters. It is proposed to have some original drawings illustrating the class histories, and a number of pictures of teams and University captains, which can not be reproduced in the album, but which are closely connected with the interests of the Class.

The Book will be ready in June, as soon as the album, and will probably be sold for 82.50 a copy. It is being edited by C. J. Swan '01, assisted by G. P. Milne '01 and W. Catchings '01.