CIRCULAR OF INFORMATION.

For Students in the Graduate School, the College and the Scientific School.

The University has published a circular of information as usual from which the following extracts are made:--

1. For information concerning College duties apply to the Recorder, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 4.

2. For information concerning rooms and boarding places, for map of the College Yard and vicinity, all circulars, lists of courses of study, etc., and for general assistance of any kind, apply to the Committee on the Reception of Students, Professor N. S. Shaler, chairman, University Hall, south entry, 1st floor, room 2.

3. For all information concerning the Lawrence Scientific School, apply to the secretary of the school in University Hall, north entry, first floor, room 16.

Wednesday, Sept. 27.

4. "Dropped" Juniors and Sophomores register in University 19, north entry, 2nd floor, between 9 a. m. and 1 p. m.

5. Graduate students and others desiring to consult Professor J. H. Wright, Dean of the Graduate School, should apply at University Hall, south entry, 3d floor, room 10, from 10 to 1 o'clock.

6. College Freshmen, Class of 1903, assemble in room 11, Sever Hall, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 27, and meet their advisers at 9.30 o'clock in the rooms named below. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser. Freshmen who have not been assigned to advisers will consult Professor de Sumicharst, at 9.30 o'clock, in Sever 23. Professor de Sumichrast, chairman,  Sever 23 Professor Ashley,  Sever 8 Mr. Ashton,  Sever 8 Dr. Bierwirth,  Sever 23 Professor Coolidge,  Sever 1 Dr. Cummings,  Sever A Mr. Fletcher,  Sever 29 Mr. Gardiner,  Sever 35 Dr. Garrett,  Sever 14 Mr. Goodwin,  Sever 24 Professor Gulick,  Sever 28 Mr. Hall,  Sever 25 Professor Howard,  Sever 17 Mr. Hurlbut,  Sever 30 Professor Johnson,  Sever 10 Mr. Nichols,  Sever 6 Professor Parker,  Sever 13 Professor Platner,  Sever 20 Mr. Prescott,  Sever B Dr. Robinson,  Sever 32 Mr. Ward,  Sever 5 Mr. Wright,  Sever 19

7. Registration of Freshmen in Sever 35 on Wednesday, Sept. 27, from 9 a. m. to 1 p. m.

8. Students from other colleges admitted by the Committee on Admission from other colleges must consult the chairman of that committee, Professor von Jagemann, before making their choice of studies. Office hours Wednesday and Thursday from 9 to 1 o'clock, in University Hall, south entry, 2d floor, room 5.

9. College Special students in the first year of attendance will meet the chairman of the Committee on Special Students in Massachusetts Hall, upper room, at 9 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 27. At 9.30 o'clock they will meet their advisers. A written list of studies for the entire year must be submitted to the adviser for approval.

10. Freshmen and Special Students may obtain information concerning courses in the various departments of study on Wednesday, Sept. 27, from the instructors, who will be present in the rooms named in the circular from 10 to 1 o'clock.

11. Lawrence Scientific School. Students may consult their advisers between the hours of 9 and 1 o'clock, or between 2 and 5 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 27. They may also complete their registration at 20 University Hall.

12. The Board of Preachers to the University will be represented by Rev. Professor Peabody, in Wadsworth House 1, from 10 to 1 o'clock on Wednesday, Sept. 27.