FINAL YALE DEBATE TRIALS.

Team Will be Chosen Tonight in Fogg Lecture Room at 8 o'clock.

The final trials to select the team to debate with Yale on March 23 will be held in the Fogg Lecture Room this evening at 8 o'clock. The trails will be open to the public and will take the form of a regular debate on the question for the debate with Yale, which is as follows:

"The following facts being presupposed:

1. The existence of money claims by a European government against a South American State:

2. Such claims submitted by consent of both parties to the Hague Tribunal for arbitration:

3. An award by said Tribunal in favor of the European government:

4. The time and amount of payment fixed by the award:

5. Default of payment according to terms of the award:

6. A system of free trade existing in the debtor state:

Resolved. That the United States should permit the European government to seize and hold permanently territory of the debtor state not exceeding in value the amount of the award."

The six men retained at the second trial have been divided into two teams: M. Hale '03, L. Grossman 2L, and R. L. Lyman '03, will support the affirmative in the order named and S. Blaikie '03, F. R. Waguer 1L, and E. M. Rabenold '04 will support the negative. Each man will make an opening speech of 12 minutes and a rebuttal speech of 5 minutes. Three men will be chosen to form the team and a Coolidge prize of $100 will be awarded to the man making the most satisfactory showing in the three trials. The judges will be Professor T. N. Carver, Professor G. P. Baker '87, I. L. Winter '86, F. W. Dallinger '93 and B. Wyman '96. The trial will be open to the public.