Religious Societies' Conference.

The eighteenth annual conference of the presidents of the Christian Associations of the eastern colleges will be held in Phillips Brooks House tonight, tomorrow and Saturday. The first meeting will come tonight at 7 o'clock . The purpose o the conference is to study and compare moral and religious questions and opportunities o the different colleges represented. The following delegates will be among those who will lead discussions: J. E. Steen '03, Princeton; W. W. Webber, Wesleyan; R. H. Edwards '01, Yale; W. T. Diack '03, Williams; J. Holmes '01, Brown; J. C. McCracken '01, Pensnylvania; O. G. Frantz '03 and A. B. Parson '03, Harvard; H. P. Anderson and A. B. Williams, International committee. The sessions of the conference will be open only to the delegates.

At the same time, under the auspices of the St. Paul's Society, the presidents and secretaries of the Episcopal Church student organizations in the East will hold their first annual conference in the St. Paul's Society rooms, in Phillips Brooks House. The first meeting will be tonight. The opportunities of the church societies and their relation with the Christian Associations will be the general themes for discussion. The following men will be among the speakers: Rev. Prescott Evarts, Mr. John W. Wood, Corresponding Secretary of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society; Gibson Bell '01, G. E. Huggins '01, M. T. Lightner '03, W. R. Bowie '04, and S. N. Hinckley '05, Harvard; E. O. Weld '05, Brown; Rev. G. L. Paine; H. E. Barroll, Cornell; Mr. Thomas Jays; R. Edwards '01 and W. B. Boulton '04, Yale; C. Townsend, Jr., '03 and A. Parsons '05, Princeton; Mr. H. P. Beach; P. R. Stockman Pennsylvania.

The conference will close Sunday morning with a service and sermon in St. John's Chapel.