FOUR POLITICAL ADDRESSES.

Arranged for with Active Co-operation of a Committee in New York.

The Political Club has arranged for a series of four lectures on municipal politics, with special reference to New York City, two to be given before the mid-years and two after. In the first of these lectures, Mr. Frederick W. Hinrichs, who was the Fusion candidate for Comptroller in the recent election in New York City, will speak on, "Success and Successes, Especially with Reference to Municipal Politics;" and Mr. Arthur F. Cosby '94, who has just ceased to be Assistant Corporation Counsel in New York, will speak on, "New York City Politics, a Field for Ambitious Young Men." These addresses will be given in the Fogg Lecture Room, Friday evening, January 15, at 8 o'clock and will be open to the public.

To a committee of the Citizen's Union in New York, of which Mr. R. B. Cutting '97 is chairman, the Political Club owes the selection of the speakers for January 15. The same committee will suggest speakers for the two addresses to be given in the second half-year.