1904 Class and Class Day Notices.

By R. S. Wallace.

Permanent Addresses.

Many Seniors have neglected to fill out and send in the postal cards on which are to be recorded the permanent addresses. These cards should be returned at once.

All Seniors who have not received the "literature" should notify me at once.

Designs for Class Day Tickets.

The Class Day Committee requests Seniors to submit designs for Yard and Memorial tickets and designs for the Senior Dance Program for Class Day. The designs should be drawn in black India ink on white paper and should be in size either 4x7 or 6x10 1-2 inches. Care should be taken that the design is distinct and covers the entire space, in order that it may be reduced well. Designs should be sent to Holworthy 1 and must be in by March 14.

In order to have the designs accepted they must contain the following lettering:

1. Yard Tickets.--"Admit One to the Yard, 2-9 P. M., June 24, 1904.

2. Memorial Tickets.--"Admit One to the Yard, 2-11 P. M., and to Memorial Hall and Gymnasium, 3-11 P. M., June 24, 1904.

3. Senior Dance Program.--"Senior Spread, Class of 1904."

Anyone wishing to vary this lettering should communicate with the Committee.

Caps and Gowns.

Very few men up to the present time have been measured for caps and gowns at the Co-operative. Men who wish to avail themselves of the special price of $5.50, which holds only until next Wednesday, should be measured as soon as possible. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.