College Buildings Open in Recess.

Following are the hours at which the various laboratories and buildings connected with the University will be open during the recess:

Memorial Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 9.30 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M.

Randall Hall--Breakfast, 8 to 9 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.30 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.30 P. M.

Co-operative Store--8.30 to 12 M.; closed on Tuesday, April 19.

Gymnasium--9 A. M. to 6 P. M., except on Tuesday, April 19, when it will be closed.

Boylston Hall--Rooms 5 and 6 will be open on April 18, 21, 22, 23; rooms 11 and 12 on April 18, 20, 22, 23; room 13 on April 20, 21, 22, 23. All rooms will be closed on Tuesday, April 19.

Jefferson Physical Laboratory--9 A. M. to 6 P. M. daily for graduate students. Physics C laboratory from 9 A. M. to 6 P. M. daily; closed on Tuesday, April 19.

Law School Reading Room--9 A. M. to 6 P. M. Closed Tuesday, April 19.

Phillips Brooks House--8 A. M. to 12 noon; 1 to 5 P. M.; on Sunday, April 17, as follows: 9.30 to 10.30 A. M.; 2.30 to 5 P. M.; and at 7 P. M. It will be closed Tuesday, April 19.

Pierce Hall--Open daily from 7 A. M. to 5 P. M.

University Museum and other museums--As usual.

The Historical Library in Harvard Hall and the Classical Library in Warren House will be open as usual, except that they will be closed Tuesday, April 19.

Gore Hall--With the exception of Sunday, April 17 and Tuesday, April 19, the Library will be open at the usual hours.

Union--8 A. M. to 11 P. M. daily; the library will be closed on April 18, 19, 20.