The Harvard Team.

Proctor Carr '04, of Andover, New Hampshire, Captain and third baseman, prepared at the Cambridge Latin School and has played on the University nine for three years. He played for three years on his school nine and was captain his last year. For the last three years he has played on the University hockey team and last fall was on the Senior class football team. He is 22 years old, weights 152 pounds, and is 5 feet 1 inch in height.

Paul Naylor Coburn 1L, of Lawrence, pitcher, prepared at Andover, where he was substitute on his school team for two years. He played on his Freshman class team and last year was alternate pitcher on the University nine. He is 24 years old, weights 195 pounds, and is 6 feet 4 inches in height.

Barton Kingman Stephenson '06, of Newton, catcher, prepared at the Newton High School, where he played first base on his school nine and also left halfback on the football team for two years. Last year he played right field on the University nine and also substitute catcher. He is 21 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

Clarence Walter Randall '05, of St. Louis, Missouri, first baseman, entered College from the St. Louis High school, where he played on the school nine for three years. He was substitute halfback on his Freshman class eleven and on the University squad two years and played on the University basketball team for three years. This is his third year at first base on the University nine. He is 21 years old, weight 176 pounds, and is 6 feet 1 inch in height.

Hubert Dolbeare Kernan '05, of New York city, second baseman, prepared at the Polytechnic Preparatory School in Brooklyn, where he played second base on the school nine for three years and also halfback on the football team for two years. He played on his Freshman hockey team and last year was substitute on the University team. He played left field on the University nine last year. He is 20 years old, weights 144 pounds, and is 5 feet 8 inches in height.

William Clarence Matthews '05, of Montgomery, Alabama, shortstop, prepared at Andover, where he played on the baseball nine for four years and was captain for one year. He played substitute end on the University football team for two years and in his Freshman years was substitute outfielder on the baseball nine. This is his second year as regular shortstop. He is 27 years old, weights 152 pounds, and is 5 feet 8 inches in height.

Ellis Fischel '04, of St. Louis, Missouri, Left fielder, prepared at Smith Academy, St. Louis. He played on his Freshman and Sophomore class nine and on the University second nine last year. He is 20 years old, weight 165 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

Arthur Eugene McCarty '07, of Hull, center fielder, attended the Boston Latin School where he played on the football team for three years and on the baseball team for four, captaining it in his last year. He entered College from Volkman's School, where he played on the baseball and football teams for two years. Last fall he was substitute halfback on his Freshman football team. He is 20 years old, weights 165 pounds, and is 5 feet 9 inches in height.

Henry Vose Greenough '05, of Brookline, right fielder, entered College from Noble and Greenough's School, where he played on his school team for two years. He was shortstop on his Freshman nine and on the University second team last year. He is 21 years old, weights 145 points, and is 5 feet 9 inches in height.

William Alonzo Quigley '06, of Brookline, catcher, prepared at the Brookline High School where he played for four years on the school baseball team, captaining it for two, and also played for four years on the football team. Last year he played substitute halfback on his Freshman football team, was captain of the Freshman basketball team and catcher on the Freshman nine. He also played substitute catcher on the University nine. He is 20 years old, weights 175 pounds, and is 5 feet 9 inches in height.

Alfred Lowrey Castle '06, of Honolulu, Hawall, pitcher, prepared at the Punahou School, Honolulu, and at Hotchkiss School. He played on the baseball and football teams for two years at Punahou and for one year at Hotchkiss. Last year he pitched on his Freshman nine. He is 20 years old, Weighs 148 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

Chester Castle Bolton '05, of Cleveland, Ohio, third baseman, prepared at the University School, Cleveland, where he played on the baseball and football teams for three years. He played on his Freshman nine, and was substitute on his freshman football team. Last year he played on the University second nine. He is 21 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

Daniel Allerton Newhall '06, of Philadelphia, outfielder, prepared at Haverford School, where he played on the school nine for two years. Last year he played left field on the Freshman nine. He is 19 years old, weight 175 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.

John Donaldson Nichols, '06, of New York City, first baseman, prepared at Groton school, where he played for three years on his school baseball team and also for two years on the football eleven. Last year he was halfback and captain of the Freshman football team and first base on the Freshman nine. He was regular left halfback on the university eleven last fall. He is 20 years old, weighs 174 pounds, and is 6 feet in height.