Union Plans Today and Tomorrow

In the Union today and tomorrow lunch will be served from 11.30 to 2 o'clock, and dinner from 5.30 to 8 o'clock. The Union will be open to ladies accompanied by members, and ladies will be admitted to all the dining rooms. During the meals music will be furnished by the orchestra. Tickets which must be procured for all these meals are now on sale at the office.

Tomorrow afternoon at 5.30 o'clock only those holding tickets to the spread will be admitted. The entrances and exits will be by the gate on Harvard street and by the main door. The lawn south of the building will be enclosed and supper will be served there between 6 and 8 o'clock. Gott's orchestra will play throughout the evening, and dancing in the Living Room will begin at 8.30 o'clock. Tickets for the spread are now on sale at the office of the Union for $1.

The Governing Board extends to all graduates of the University the privileges of the Union on Class Day till 5.30 o'clock, when only members and their spread friends will be admitted by spread tickets.