The New "Theological Review

The first number of the "Harvard Theological Review," the new quarterly publication of the Divinity Faculty, was issued yesterday. It is edited by a committee of the Faculty consisting of Professor G. F. Moore, Dean W. W. Fenn '84, and Professor J. H. Ropes '89. The initial number contains the following articles: "The Call to Theology," by Professor F. G. Peabody '69; "Modern Ideas of God," by A. C. McGiffert; "Is Our Protestantism still Protestant," by W. A. Brown; "A Turning Point in Snyoptic Criticism," by B. W. Bacon; "Recent Excavations in Palestine," by Professor D. G. Lyon h.'01; "The Academic Basis of the Problem of Evil," by Professor T. N. Carver; and "The Divine Providence," by C. F. Dole '68.

The magazine is to be published by the MacMillan Company of New York, at a subscription price of $2 a year. Single copies will be sold at 60 cents each. The work of printing will be done by the George H. Ellis Publishing Company of Boston; and the copies will be distributed from that office.