HOCKEY TEAM VS. WANDERERS

In Stadium Rink at 2.30.--Game with New Yorkers Should be Close.

The University hockey team will meet the Wanderers of New York this afternoon at 2.30 in the Stadium rink. The game is the seventh on the Harvard schedule.

Harvard has already met the Wanderers, having defeated them in New York during the Christmas vacation by the score of 3 to 1. Since that time, both teams have improved a great deal, but their relative merits have not greatly changed, and the University seven should be victorious. The Wanderers may be expected to have team-play better developed, and to use a more concentrated attack than the Canadian teams which have opposed Harvard in the last two games, and for that reason will be more useful in developing the University team.

In the two games this week Harvard has shown strong defensive playing, but the attack is still open to improvement. The passing and shooting can be bettered, and the forwards need to learn to change more quickly from defensive to offensive tactics.

The two teams will line up as follows: HARVARD.  WANDERERS. Gardner, l.e.  r.e., Garon Hicks, l.c.  r.c., Harmon Morgan, r.c.  l.c., Hornfeck Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., McPherson Ford, c.p.  c.p., Du Fiesne Willetts, p.  p., McCallum Washburn, g.  g., Woods