SENIOR VOTING TODAY

The election of members to the Student Council from the Senior class takes place today. The success of a class in its last year at College and thereafter depends in large measure upon the interest which its members take in the various Senior elections. The Student Council when it awoke from a long period if lethargic inactivity last winter showed that it was really capable of effective work. The allotment if rooms in the Senior Yard dormitories, and the recommendation of Senior advisers were in its hands. It was responsible for the regulation that a man on probation cannot be an officer of any undergraduate publication. It took over the work of the Council of Federated Clubs and is now preparing to publish the "University Register."

If the Council is to go ahead this year widening its field of activity, it must be made up of those men who represent the entire University. If the members do not have a backing of more than a minority of their classmates, their power and prestige is proportionately reduced. A large vote today is of utmost importance to the senior class as a whole. Its attainment will depend entirely upon the individual efforts of each man.