DR. GRENFELL IN CHAPEL

LABRADOR MISSIONARY TO PREACH IN APPLETON TOMORROW.

Dr. Wilfred T. Grenfell h.'09 will preach in Appleton Chapel tomorrow morning at 11 o'clock. A limited number of seats on the south side of the Chapel will be reserved for members of the Faculty and their friends until 10.50 o'clock. Students of the University enter at the south side-door. Officers of the University and their families enter at the north side-door. No seats except in the galleries will be open to the public.

Sir Wilfred T. Grenfell A.M., LL.D., M.D., C.M.G. is at present Superintendent of the Labrador branch of the Royal National Mission to Deep Sea Fishermen. On account of his heroic missionary work among the natives and fishermen of Labrador he was made a Companion of St. Michael and St. George by the late King Edward VII in 1907.

Special Ushers Tomorrow.

Owing to the large attendance expected, the following special ushers have been selected. They are requested to report to R. F. Duncan '12, head usher, in Appleton Chapel tomorrow morning at 10.15 o'clock: P. G. M. Austin '13, R. C. Benchley '12, R. M. Ferry '12, H. L. Gaddis '12, H. L. Groves '12, A. C. McGiffert '13, H. W. Miller '12, J. B. Munn '12, G. F. Plimpton '14, H. W. Schroeder '15, E. D. Smith '12, W. E. Quinby '14, R. W. Williams '12, F. B. Withington '15.

Dr. Grenfell to Speak Next Week.

In addition to his service in Chapel tomorrow, Dr. Grenfell will speak before the Christian Association on some phases of his work, in Phillips Brooks House at 7 o'clock, and will conduct morning prayers next week. On Tuesday evening at 8.15 o'clock he will lecture in the Union, and the following day at 7 o'clock he will speak before the St. Paul's Society on "Laymen as Missionaries." At 8 o'clock the same evening, Dr. Grenfell will give the first of the four lectures under the William Belden Noble Foundation on "The Adventure of Life" in Sanders Theatre. The remaining Noble lectures will be given in Sanders Theatre on the following evenings: Friday, December 8; Wednesday, December 13, and Friday, December 15. The Noble lectures will be open to the public.