SENIOR DORMITORIES!

Almost the Last Chance for the Men of 1913 to Apply for Yard Rooms.

Applications for rooms in the Senior dormitories (Hollis, Holworthy, Stoughton, and Thayer) are due tomorrow. These applications should be sent to the "1913 Senior Dormitory Committee," Phillips Brooks House. Not more than twelve men may apply in a single group, but in the allotment preference will be given to the larger groups. Assignments will be by lot.

All applications should be sent to the members of the committee in sealed envelopes, on the outside of which some fictitious name has been written as well as the number of signatures the envelope contains, the order of preference, not of rooms, but of entries, and the number of rooms desired. Special envelops for the purpose, which however do not have to be used, may be obtained from the Committee. Preference will be given in the assignment of rooms in Hollis and Stoughton to applications providing for three men in two rooms, a combination which is not possible in the other dormitories. In stating the preference on the envelope each group should name every entry in order of choice, so that if the first cannot be filled the others may be considered in order. Plans of the various buildings together with the usual pamphlet regarding rooms, may be obtained at the Bursar's Office.

A name appearing in more than one application will cause both the applications in which it appears to be thrown out. It is understood that in making application a man pledges himself to abide by the allotment of the Committee.

Any inquiries in regard to applications should be made to the 1913 Dormitory Committee in Phillips Brooks House today between 5 and 6 o'clock. Information may also be secured from P. H. Keays, 54 Dunster street.