LACROSSE PRACTICE MONDAY

Candidates for University and Freshman Teams Report to Coach Warwick.

Practice for the University lacrosse team will begin Monday at 3.45 o'clock, for the Freshman team at 3 o'clock, under the Stadium. The Athletic Association has consented to enlarge the regular field beyond the baseball bleachers; and until the work of filling in is completed practice will have to be held either under the Stadium or on one of the baseball diamonds. A little later in the season printed diagrams will be given out to explain the special features of the game to new men; but everyone is expected to report to Coach Warwick for practice in stick work until the ground is hard enough for holding games. Even with nine men back from last year's championship team, every position is open; and there are good opportunities for new men. The class series will begin sometime before the spring vacation. The Sophomores will play the Freshmen, the Seniors, the Juniors, and the winners will play the deciding match. The team which wins the series will receive individual cups and have the privilege of wearing lacrosse numerals.