DOUBLE BILL OF SHAKSPERE

Box Office Returns of Special Performance at Hollis Theatre Will Go For Belglan Relief

A special performance of a double bill of Shakspere will be presented for the benefit of the Belgian Relief Fund at the Hollis Theatre next Thursday evening at 8 o'clock, in which several members of the University will take important parts. The bill will consist of "The Merchant of Venice," omitting the fifth act, and "Katherine and Petruchio," an adaptation by Edwin Booth of "The Taming of the Shrew." This combination was often given by Booth, but has not been seen since his time. The present production is under the direction of Mr. Edward Uroom, who played in Booth's company.

The Harvard men who will be in the performance are W. L. Bullock '17, as Bassanio and D. L. Kennedy '17 as Salarino, in "The Merchant of Venice"; N. B. Clark '16 as Tubal in "The Merchant of Venice" and Grumio in "Katherine and Petruchio"; and R. Coggeshall '16 as Biondello in "Katherine and Petruchio."

About twelve men from the University are wanted to act as "supers". Men wishing to act in that capacity should leave their names with, W. L. Bullock '17, Ridgely 41, as soon as possible.

Tickets for the performance are on sale at the box office of the Hollis Theatre, and at Herrick's.