MANY TRIMMINGS AT DINNER

SOPHOMORES TO ENJOY SPEECHES, MUSIC, PLAY, AND VIANDS TONIGHT.

The Sophomore class will hold a dinner, served in German style, in the Living served in German style, in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 6.45 o'clock. President Lowell will be the principal speaker of the evening, while R. Cutter '16 will act as toastmaster. The other speakers will be Dr. B. A. G. Fuller '00, W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, and C. F. Farrington '16. At each man's place will be a menu, a program for the evening, and a copy of the Sophomore Blue Book, containing a record of the achievements of he class, both individually and collectively, up to the present time.

Immediately following the dinner a musical farce in three acts, written by P. F. Reniers '16, and entitled "The High Fliers, or the Pursuit of Innocents," will be presented by members of the class. The cast is as follows: Hon. Jasper Stockbridge,  D. C. Watson Augusta Wind  R. Cutler Jasmine,  Harcout Amory Wallace Dreyfus,  G. H. Lee Wesley Pringle,  J. S. N. Sprague Phyllis,  F. P. Clement, Jr. Skull and Bones,  W. S. Putnam Jerry,  R. P. Davis Tom,  H. C. Brown Gilbert,  P. Lowry Howard,  F. Boyer Messenger Boy,  L. P. Mansfield The Baby  --

Chorus Girls.--F. S. Allen, F. W. Busk, W. D. Crane, J. L. Kimberley, G. A. McCook, D. P. Morgan, Jr.

Chorus Men.--L. Curtis 2d, S. L. French, D. Moffat, K. B. G. Parson, C. E. Schall J. H. Volkmann.

The lyrics have been written by the author and B. P. Clark. The seven musical numbers have been composed by the following men: I. D. Farquhar, F. S. Hyde. R. M. Jopling, P. F. Reniers, L. M. Sargent, D. MacC. Stewart. The entire orchestration has been done by I. D. Farquhar and the scenery designed by H. F. Weston. The entire stage management is in the hands of W. C. Boyden, Jr., and a committee of seven, consisting of H. L. M. Cole, J. E. Lancaster, E. A. LeRoy, Jr., C. B. McLaughlin, R. H. Norweb, P. C. Rodgers, and R. S. Sturgis. During the dinner and between the acts of the play, a quartet composed of H. A. Brodeur, R. M. Jopling, A. F. Leffingwell, and W. L. Robinson, will entertain the class.

Those who have not already obtained tickets may secure them from any member of the Dinner Comittee or at the door. There will be room in the balcony during the play for any members of the class who cannot be present at the dinner. Men are requested not to dress for the occasion.