JUNIORS SHOULD JOIN UNION NOW

Non-Members Not Admitted to Dance.--Sub-Committees Named.

In order to insure the success of the Junior dance this year the co-operation of the whole class is needed. Since only Union members will be admitted, it is essential that all Juniors who do not belong to the Union should join at once. Special attention is being given to the selection of food and music, which will be the best obtainable. Every effort is being made to reduce the expense of the dance, and for this reason everyone is requested to refrain from giving flowers to their guests. The date of the dance will be announced later.

All applications for boxes should be sent to N. E. Burbidge, Dana 46, chairman of the Union Committee, as soon as possible. Designs for the dance cards must be handed in to W. H. Meeker, Claverly 36.

The following sub-divisions have been made in the Junior Dance Committee: Secretary, J. P. Warburg; treasurer, J. C. Harris; Food and Music, H. W. Minot and S. P. Sears; patronesses, H. R. Cabot; Invitations, H. B. Courteen, chairman, W. T. Barker, R. Harte, T. H. Rice; Union, N. E. Burbidge, T. H. Eckfeldt, F. B. Foster, L. P. Jacobs; Entertainment, J. E. P. Morgan.