Graduate Scholarships Awarded

The following Seniors from the University and from other colleges have been awarded University Scholarships in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for 1915-16.

From the class of 1915, Bancroft Beatley, of Roxbury, in education; Robert Campbell Cowan, of West Somerville, in mathematics; John doughlas McKinley, of Lowell, in classics.

From other universities and colleges: Ralph Hunter Bailey, of Southport, Ind., from Wabash College, in chemistry; Earle Henry Balch, of St. Paul, Minn., from the University of Minnesota, in English; Donald Grove Barns, of Albion, Neb., from the University of Nebraska, in history; Arthur Bauman, of Cleveland, O., from Adelbert College, in English; Edward Henry Berger, of Lancaster, Pa., from Franklin and Marshall College, in biology; Edwin Berry Burgum, of Concord, N. H., from Dartmouth College, in government; Alden Benjamin Dawson, of Uigg, P. E. I., from Acadia University, in biology; Percy Thomas Fenn, Jr., of Wichita, Kan., from Hobart College, in history; Clarence James Green, of Stockton, Kan., from Washburn College, in zoology; Albert Parsons Leurn, of Newark, N. J., from New York University, in English; Marvin Marx Lowenthal, of Bradford, Pa., from the University of Wisconsin, in Philosophy; Austin Geddes Martin, of Schenectady, N. Y., from Union College, in English; George Roland Miller, Jr., of Easton, Pa., from Lafayette College, in classics; Oscar John Peterson, of Manistique, Mich., from Kalamazoo College, in mathematics; Roy Cleveland Phillips, of Norwich, Conn., from Brown University, in romance languages; Lester Marsh Prindle, of Charlotte, Vt., from the University of Vermont, in classics.