DELTA UPSILON TO OFFER SECOND PART OF "HENRY IV"

Dr. Richard Ordynski Will Have General Charge of Production.--Extended Tour Planned.

The second part of "Henry IV" by William Shakespere, has been chosen as the Delta Upsilon revival this year. This is the nineteenth annual production of the Delta Upsilon but only once before has Shakespere been represented. Usually the more unfamiliar works of the lesser Elizabethans have been reproduced, but this year a Shakesperian play has been settled upon, in honor of the tercentenary of the great playwright's death.

Dr. Richard Ordynski will have general charge of the production and will conduct the rehearsals. The play will, therefore, attain a distinction unusual in such presentations, for Dr. Ordynski is a stage director of international reputation and was associated with Max Reinhardt in the revival of this same play-and of the other "chronicle-histories" of Shakespere in Germany some years ago. He will also be remembered by members of the University for his successful producing of the Dramatic Club's plays last spring.

Usually the Delta Upsilon cast includes only undergraduates. For the coming production, however, a number of graduates, some of whom have been professional actors, are enlisted for the principal characters.

Though the first part of "Henry IV" is not unfamiliar,--Miss Marlowe and Mr. Taber having played it some years ago,--Part II, as far as can be learned, has not been given in America, in any form that approximates that in which Shakespere wrote it since 1822 when it was played at the New Theatre, New York.

The performances will take place dur- ing the week of March 13 to 18, the two final performances being held in New York. The schedule, as at present arranged, follows:-

Monday, March 13.--Boston.

Tuesday, March 14.--Boston.

Wednesday, March 15.--Worcester.

Thursday, March 16.--Providence.

Friday, March 17.--Northampton.

Saturday, March 18.--New York (two performances).

Performances in other cities are under consideration. In Providence the play will be given under the auspices of Brown University