FRESHMEN EASILY TOOK MEET

Harriers Defeated Providence Technical High School 16 to 41.

In the dual meet between the Freshman and the Providence Technical High School cross-country teams on Saturday the Freshmen were easily the winners with a score of 16 points to Providence's 41. The race was run over the modified Cemetary Course which is about three and a half miles long. B. J. Lewis of the Freshman team finished first, with a lead of about 25 yards over D. J. Duggan '20. D. H. Worrall and J. Nolan, Jr., both of the 1920 team, followed Duggan at intervals of about 30 yards as they approached the tape. The fact the first four runners to finish were of 1920 is indicative of the strength of the Freshman team, for Providence Technical High School usually has a strong group of runners and won over the 1919 team last year.

The first ten finished in the following order: B. J. Lewis (H), D. J. Duggan (H), D. H. Worrall (H), J. Nolan, Jr., (H), Fort, (P), Palmer (P), Del Buono (P), T. E. Francis (H), Arnold (P), Howarth (P).